Brad “The Wrench” Ruel Lives On

Brad “The Wrench” Ruel lit a fire in the engines of riders and builders alike.  With Brads passing the world of motorcycles will never be the same but, his innovation and memory will live on.  Starting with the Wharf Rat Rally “Moment Of Thunder” on September 5th 2009 and this blog Brads Memory will live on.

Use this blog to share memories about Brad and his unique insight on the world of Motorcycles and Choppers.  Also share your ideas about his designs, stories, and encounters you had with Brad.

Let Your Engines Roar!

8 Responses to “Brad “The Wrench” Ruel Lives On”

1. JB says:

I met Brad last year at the Rally. I always loved his bikes and his work, so it was awesome getting to spend some time talking with him. He was great and will be missed.

2. AS says:

Wow, that is great that you had an opportunity to met him in person and strike up a conversation. What rally did you meet him at? Are you going to the Wharf Rat Rally, I heard it was going to be insane?!

3. roger jenkins says:

Bradley, Love, Uncle Roger

4. EVERYDAY I MISS YOU MORE, BUT I’M HERE AS FAITHFUL AS ALWAYS, HOLDING DOWN THE FORT. IT’S HARD WALKING PAST YOUR DESK AND KNOWING I WON’T SEE YOU THERE ANYMORE, YOU WERE MY ROLE MODEL AND I LOOKED UP TO YOU, THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD NOT HANDLE AND THAT’S THANKS TO YOU. IT WAS AN HONOR FOR ME TO HAVE WORKED WITH YOU, AND I WILL BE HERE FOR AS LONG AS KAREN NEEDS ME, KAREN THANKS FOR LETTING ME BE PART OF YOUR LIVES. IT’S BEEN HARD FOR ALL OF US BUT GIVING UP WAS NOT AN OPTION FOR BRAD, AND WE MUST DO THE SAME. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES, YOU ARE THE BEST, RIP BRAD…LOVE & MISS U…WENDY

5. Steven Leske says:

Great idea, great website and very moving.

I’ve served Brad coffee for few years and really got to like Brad. I enjoyed putting a smile on his face. He had one of those genuine smiles that came from the heart. Great guy, I miss serving him his Cafe’ Con Leche over ice.

6. Bridget Jenkins says:

Everything Brad did was done to the fullest and with his heart. I am so happy to know that he touched so many lives, not just his family, but everyone.
    May your memory be eternal, Brad. I love you.
    Your cousin,
    Bridge

7. dede says:

Have known Brad for many years. Traveled alot of the same shows, he has been a guest in my home–more than once. He will be greatly missed by my family as well as the industry family and countless others. WAY TOO MANY stories to share, a great individual, an amazing builder and most important to me a GREAT friend. He will never, ever be forgotten!!

My 5 year old told me the other day when he gets to heaven he will go look for ‘Uncle Brad’!!

Much love in honor of a great guy–MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!

8. MOM says:

YOU ARE MISSED AND LOVED BY SO MANY BRAD, TODAY, 3-14–2010 YOU HAVE BEEN GONE FOR 8 MTHS. YOU WERE SO UNIQUE IN “THE BIKE BUILDING INDUSTRY”, ACCONPLISHING SO MANY DREAMS YOU HAD, JUST TO WATCH THEM COME TRUE, AMAZED ME, OUR FAMILY AND FRIENNDS, THE THINGS YOU DID, FROM BEING A CARING SON, A LOVING HUSBAND, HELPFUL BROTHER, SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AND PERSON TO EVERYONE WHETHER KNOWING THEM OR NOT, NO MATTER WHAT WAS ASKED OF YOU, YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE WITH AN ANSWER OR HELP. IT HAS LEFT ALL OF US WITH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MEMORY OF YOU. I AM SO VERY PROUD TO HAVE HAD YOU FOR A SON.

RIP MY SON. LOVE AND MISS YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND STILL MORE